Payroll can be tricky. Feds members have plenty to do without chasing timesheets, keeping labour inspectors happy, calculating leave, and topping up salaried staff to minimum wage. Leave it to us! Run pays quickly and accurately from your phone or computer, and get back to the important stuff.
Feds and PaySauce are keen to keep you compliant. PaySauce is the first NZ payroll system to track timesheets for salaried staff and automatically compare against the minimum wage. If staff go under minimum wage, you’ll be notified to add a top-up. Never be caught short with this seamless approach to automatic compliance.
The farm doesn’t have much in common with the office. A general-purpose employment agreement won’t cover agri needs: on-site accommodation, health and safety requirements and unique working conditions.
Federated Farmers have worked with PaySauce to offer a digital contract builder to get your new employees on board sooner.Learn More
Agri payroll is different. The PaySauce team already look after hundreds of Federated Farmers up and down the country. So when you call our free 0800 support line, you’ll speak to someone who knows about your payroll. Accommodation allowances, banking lieu hours, rent deductions, Xero and Cashmanager - no need to explain to our expert team.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- DESCRIPTION OF PROMOTION
- PaySauce Limited (PaySauce) is an online payroll service for small businesses within New Zealand accessed via mobile device app or website.
- PaySauce is running a promotion to provide entrants who are a Federated Farmers of New Zealand (Federated Farmers) member to sign up and get a $50 non-refundable credit to only be used towards their subscription to the PaySauce platform (the “Promotion”).
- The Promotion is valued at $50 NZD.
- The Promotion will commence at 12.01am NZDT on November 7th, 2019 (“Promotion Start Date”).
- The Promotion will expire upon termination of the partnership agreement at 23.59pm NZDT on November 6th, 2021 (“Promotion Expiry Date”).
- To be eligible for the Promotion, you must:
- be above the age of eighteen (18) years old;
- sign up to one of the qualifying PaySauce subscription products. These can be found at https://www.paysauce.com/pricing;
- have a valid New Zealand Inland Revenue number;
- We may contact you to verify your eligibility to participate in the Promotion.
- have a Federated Farmers membership;
- Complete the sign-up process for PaySauce and provide us with your Federated Farmers membership number.
- TERMS AND WAIVER
- By participating in the Promotion, you unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). You can view the Terms at https://www.paysauce.com/feds/
- We, at our absolute discretion, may refuse to provide you with the Promotion if we do not believe you have satisfied the eligibility requirements as outlined in clause 2.
- We, at our absolute discretion, may refuse to provide you with the Promotion if we believe your actions have been in contravention of these Terms.
- The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Certain features and functionality on the PaySauce platform, such as Contract Builder, are subject to additional charges. These will be billed to the credit card provided. While we will always use our best efforts to notify you of any additional charges as and when they arise, you are obligated to make your own enquiries as to the costs and fees associated with using PaySauce.
- Your use of the PaySauce platform is subject to the PaySauce Customer Terms and Conditions. These can be viewed at https://www.paysauce.com/terms-and-conditions/. You should take care to familiarise yourself with your obligations under the PaySauce Customer Terms and Conditions.
- At the end of the Promotion period, you will be billed the full price of our chosen subscription as per the current PaySauce pricing which can be found at https://www.paysauce.com/pricing/
- We make no representations, guarantees or warranties as to the suitability of the PaySauce platform or any services contained therein for your needs. Our obligations to you are limited to the provision of the Promotion. These obligations are conditional upon your satisfaction of the eligibility requirements in clause 2 and adherence to these Terms.
- PaySauce reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate this offer at any time.